A Security & Traceability Layer for your Label Printing Process
standards demanded by several industries, including healthcare, pharmaceutical and manufacturing.
LABEL ARCHIVE extends TEKLYNX` label design and printing functionality by implementing a comprehensive, networked
database that provides an enterprise-level traceability and security layer for the entire label design and print process.
LABEL ARCHIVE has the features and functionality to ensure your labeling system is compliant including:
- Centralized architecture
- Enterprise database support (SQL, Oracle, etc)
- Customizable approval rules
- Internet-based approval
- Automatic version control
- History tracking - variable data plus who,
what, where, and why
- Watermark (for reprints and test labels)
LABEL ARCHIVE`s unique feature set allows you to retain electronic records, provide complete audit trails, require electronic signatures for access and approvals, and limit access by individuals.
Taken together, Archiving, Approval and History create an unmatched traceability and security layer for bar code and
RFID label design and printing. Security is built in - administrators simply create and maintain user groups and establish permissions while LABEL ARCHIVE takes care of the rest. User privileges can be as limited as Print-Only users.
Customize Approval Rules
LABEL ARCHIVE enables multi-stage approval of label designs:
- Only approved labels enter production
- Remote users can be included in the approval process using the Internet or an Intranet
- Instant notification for approving labels through email, SMS, etc.
Approval rules can be customized to meet your business rules
or approval processes using up to three tiers of approval.