Zebra LS2208 scanner
- Durable construction: single board construction; meets Motorola's stringent 5 ft. drop tests; scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window
- Designed for continuous usage all day, every day; significantly reduces downtime and repair costs
- High performance 1D linear scanner
- Accurate first time scanning; always ready for the next scan; increased productivity resulting in shorter check-out lines and better customer service
- Wide working range: contact to 17 in./43 cm on 100% UPC/EAN symbols
- Improves productivity
Reading speed: 100 reads/sec.
Reading distance: Up to 76 cm. Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle. Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
Interface: RS232, Keyboard Wedge, Wand, IBM 468X/9X, USB, Synapse and Undecoded
Working temperature: od 0°C do +50°C