CAB Hermes 1005 applicator.
- Compressed Air Supply Unit - assembled to the printer, frame or stand. The micro filter avoids contamination, the pressure regulator ensures the print and apply quality.
- Long operating life - all guides have ball bearings and are therefore resistant to wear.
- Variable product heights - pneumatic cylinders makes it possible to print and apply at different heights. The cylinder is available in different lengths.
- High process reliability - adjustable air jet streaming, vacuum as well as the speed of the cylinder is adjustable. Control is made by sensors.
- Real time print and apply - applicators for small and big labels enables the application of labels with
a height of 4-250 mm and a width of 4-116 mm.
- Protective cover - used in the semi-automatic operation mode Standard size 1 for labels W x H up to 70 x 80 mm
2 for labels W x H up to 116 x 80 mm. Further sizes on request.
- Retractable applicator - easy and fast access to the printers mechanics for material change or for maintenance work.
- Typ: Blow/tamp
|Label width mm||8-116||10-116|
|Label height mm||5-80||10-80|
|Stroke of tamp mm||100-400||100-400|
|print and apply
rate, labels / min.