Labels resistant to extreme external conditions: self-adhesive labels and tags applicable mainly in all types of industrial applications, guarantee the provision of information even under extreme conditions.
- High-temperature labels: self-adhesive or glue-free labels created of special synthetic materials allowing for their use in difficult industrial conditions. This product line allows for the application in the process of: - PCB manufacturing - manufacturing of steel articles (metallurgy), marking of the medical instruments, marking of components subject to high temperatures.
- Low-temperature labels: self-adhesive labels with specialist glue resistant to very low temperatures, even as low as -196 degrees; they meet the requirements set for the cryogenic freezing (liquid nitrogen, dry ice), therefore, they may be safely used for marking preparations with blood and serum, as well as in the food industry.
- Labels resistant to chemicals: manufactured of special material, perfect for identifiers in laboratories and chemical industry, e.g. for marking barrels, canisters, etc.
- Identification plates: identification plates are self-adhesive labels made of specialist thick film, frequently with a metallic shade, They are used for permanent marking of household appliances & audio/video devices, machines, cars. Identification plates may be made of materials that allow for their exposure under external conditions.
- Permanent marking: labels with ultra strong glue preventing their removal. They prove successful as rating plates for marking machines, tangible assets, vehicles.
- Warning labels: made of various durable foil materials inform of possible dangers resulting from the product use. Since June 2015, more stringent regulations on special marking of chemical materials have been applicable across the European Union.
- Labels with special glues: HKK-Print guarantees the possibility of the use of many types of glues, also created for the purposes of specific conditions of the Customer.
- Synthetic tags: made of very durable foil, depending on individual needs of the Customer they may occur in high-temperature variant. They allow for marking wherever it is not possible to stick a label.
- Identification bands: they are used for the identification of patients in healthcare institutions (bands made of a special synthetic material, with an anti-bacterial coating). Bands with a bar code for patient identification protect against any mistakes that could happen during the management of such a large number of people.