Laser labels are made of special paper or foil that allows for using a laser technology for printing on them.
Laser labels are adapted to the print in laser printers. Their advantage is simplicity of application in printing devices and high comfort of use. These types of labels are delivered to customers in sheet form, most frequently in A4 form, die-cut into individual stickers.
Due to the common use and relatively low price, labels for laser printing can be seen nowadays in nearly every industry. They frequently occur in a self-adhesive paper version, but after being protected with lacquer, they are a perfect alternative for standard foil labels. A very broad range of available raw materials makes it possible to adapt the printed material to individual needs and requirements of the customer.
Laser paper labels are not so resistant to abrasion and moisture as those made based on foil. Therefore, foil labels for laser print are dedicated for products stored in changeable conditions, exposed to extreme temperatures and moisture.
Producing laser labels we print on many different types of paper and foil raw materials, including inter alia white glossy, white transparent, metallic, with layers, fluorescent, mat, pearly, with glues for difficult surfaces, with glue for deep freezing, etc.
The laser labels that we produce may be based on the following types of glue:
- standard (acrylic water-based glue, with good adhesive force for majority of smooth surfaces),
- with strong glue (water-resistant rubber glue),
- with glue for freezing (glue with increased adhesive properties, adapted to deep freezing),
- with glue on frosted surfaces (glue with increased adhesive properties for damp surfaces),
- easily-removable glue (that can be easily unstuck, which in a simple manner causes that the laser label can be removed from the surface),
- with glue for very difficult surfaces (glue with good adhesive properties for such surfaces as rubber, tyres, textiles, etc.).