HKK (HIT Kody Kreskowe) is a leading Polish supplier offering comprehensive solutions for Auto ID of products in the logistics sector.
Being present in the market for over 20 years, due to extensive experience, we have specialised in designing labels and tags corresponding to all the expectations of our Customers. The high quality of our services is underpinned by such important features as high-class substantive knowledge of company employees, excellent suppliers and reliable machinery stock.
In addition, HKK Print offers comprehensive IT solutions improving logistics, warehousing and production processes. The company also specialises in the supply of equipment and solutions related to the automatic data identification based on the use of the technologies of: bar codes, two-dimensional codes, RFID and VOICE.
HKK Print is a leading supplier offering comprehensive solutions for goods marking. For 20 years we have become specialised in the designing of all types of labels and tags corresponding to the expectations of our Customers. Our machinery stock includes: flexo machines that make it possible to print up to 12 colours; die cutters; laminating machines, a machine for digital print; specialist ink-jet device for personalisation of labels and tags.
Under HKK_Consult brand we implement WMS. Our solutions include also proprietary software HIT-Magazyn, supporting warehousing and logistics processes of small and medium enterprises. Moreover, HKK-Consult belongs to the JDA Partner Programme. As the only company in Central Europe, we provide certified implementation services for JDA Software, the worldwide leader in WMS.
The full range of services, from consulting, through selection and delivery of high-quality AutoID equipment and network solutions, software implementation, post-implementation and service care. Our partners and suppliers include such renown brands as: TOSHIBA, CAB, Zebra, Datalogic. Axicon, Wincomm and many others. Our objective is to operate as one-stop-shop in the AUTO-ID area.
- 1994 - starting business, generating and delivering bar code templates;
- 1995 - introduction of Axicon bar code verifiers into the offer (in the subsequent years, extension of the offer with verifies of other manufacturers);
- 1996 - starting cooperation with TEC (currently Toshiba TEC) as the Authorised Partner service of the manufacturer of label printers;
- 1997 - offer development by adding bar code readers and terminals (in the subsequent years, signing many distribution and partner agreements with majority of key manufacturers of AutoID equipment in the world);
- 1998 - starting cooperation of the manufacturer of software for bar code printing Teklynx;
- 2000 - first implementation of IT solutions produced by us;
- 2003 - starting cooperation with WMS suppliers and starting development works on HIT-Magazyn system;
- 2004 - starting production of self-adhesive labels;
- 2005 - moving the registered office of the company to the Office System building in Suchy Las, starting the construction of the registered office of HIT-Kody Kreskowe;
- 2005 - the purchase of the first machine for mass production of labels, launching the stock for the production of printed labels;
- 2006 - the first audit and receipt of ISO 9001:2000 certificate;
- 2008 - launching of the first professional flexographic printing shop of HIT-Kody Kreskowe in a modern production building;
- 2009 - starting the cooperation with RedPrairie Corp., a leading manufacturer of the logistics management system at a global level;
- 2010 - first contracts for the implementation of RedPrairie system with leading logistics operators;
- 2012 - formal relocation of the company to the spacious office building in Suchy Las.